1. This post is a quick one because last night I spent the evening doing this instead of anything productive:
Not really a flattering picture of me at all but I love it anyway.
Every Thursday I pretty much feel like this, I think this means I need more sleep through the week.
2. We re-did an old dresser into a new TV stand as part of out living room re-do, I think it came out pretty nice and we only have about $10 and some elbow grease in it. I'll show you the finished product soon.
3. I posted these March goals on Instagram earlier in the week, so far so good. I need to run tomorrow to get my 3x, but it's supposed to be great weather so that shouldn't be too hard. I did have one diet coke this week, I went to the pop machine at work to get an iced tea and they were out, and I was weak. If I could get to the point of just having a couple a week I would be fine with it, my big issue with pop is that I let it slowly creep in and next thing I know I'm drinking 5 a day and no water.
4. Other than running and quite a bit of walking, my workouts haven't been stellar this week. I pulled a muscle or something playing with my son and ever since I've had a lot of shoulder pain. Being aware of it and not picking my kid up on that side and trying not to sleep on it at an awkward angle has seemed to help, so I'm hoping that's all it is.
5. The weather here this weekend is supposed to be very springlike and I'm really looking forward to doing springlike things. Tomorrow is also my dad's 80th birthday, which is crazy. We are celebrating on Sunday then having a big party for him next month.
Have a great weekend! Hope you have great weather where you are too!